Saturday 17 April 2010

sad sad situation..

Heard from my hubby, a college friend of his was passed away from complication of pregnancy. She was supposed to give birth in 2-3 weeks time. But, unfortunately.. sigh... i really feel sad though i don't know her.

I've seen the last picture of hers which they put her baby in her arm, that was so so so sad.

Cause of curiosity, I've surf through her blog. She and her husband were so excited since she get pregnant, expecting their baby boy to come to this world, got everything ready.. at the end, left only the husband alone in their new house looking at the baby stuffs and their pictures. Heartbreaking...

I know how sad is her husband be, because I'm a new mom. Haiz.. feel very sorry for this. R.I.P Mae & Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your footprint