Monday 19 April 2010

Changes...

Wow.. browse through my old blog from Friendster, that was so looong ago. And i found that i actually write better before. haha.. what the hell, i'm not improving!

I've transferred the old blog here to make my current blog more complete. It's always good to read back what i've written last time, just like a diary. Ah.. i used to write diary during my teenage. still with me now, hiding somewhere in the room. hehe.. all the sweet bitter memories will pop out from the deep bottom of my brain if i get to read it again. well, find a time.

2 comments:

  1. wooooowww, i used to write diary too back to 10+ years ago, but i think i thrown it during move house, lolxx~

    Support u Baby, write more write more, WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea yea.. thanks for supporting. come nearer, i kiss u deep deep..muahhaha

    ReplyDelete

leave your footprint